Sometime you see a job you may have never heard of but could be the best next step ever.
Are you an HR professional with 5+ years experience do keep on reading!
Does the idea of using your analytical, detail-oriented talents add to the curiosity about this role; you like to use your common sense for problem-solving and you can't wait to connect with our international clients, this could be the chance of a life time.
Global HR Auditor (full time, Europe based*)
The Global HR Auditor is responsible for the certification of our larger clients with an international contract, participating in our annual programmes across the globe. Your job is to ensure our larger clients meet our global standards of excellence and ensure the certification process is objective and diligent. The Global HR Auditor will provide the senior leaders of their clients with a comprehensive feedback of their results that can enable a client to more effectively shape or apply their people strategies, eventually to enrich the world of work.
Key result areas and main activities in this great role are:
1. Building and maintaining long lasting relationships with our global clients
- Displaying a good understanding of the client’s people strategy and its priorities
- Regular check-ins to support the submission process, manage expectations and where needed to understand the client’s sentiment
2. Leading a diligent certification process for a portfolio of larger accounts with an international contract.
- Leading the certification process for a portfolio of international clients
- In cooperation with client determine the method of Validation
- Validate the HR policies and practices of international clients based on our global standards at HQ Level
- Debrief local HR Auditors regarding International Validation findings
- Ensure a diligent local certification process of these clients through guidance, calibration and monitoring of local validations. (quality (compliance, complaints, appeals, NPS), targets and deadlines, minimising rework, availability)
3. Maximized value derived by certified Top Employers from Benchmark and Align service
- Present the results, benchmark, and trends data to international clients’ leadership teams (face-to-face, online)
- Provide information and insights related to HR best practices that can enable a client to more effectively shape or apply their people strategies
- Deliver client specific Benchmark Webinars to a defined set of larger accounts (HQ and local clients combined) to present how to best use the benchmark information provided
4. A broad-based knowledge displayed on the topics that support a holistic organisational HR framework and drives continuous improvement to facilitate a diligent certification process (client support, validation)
- On-board new colleagues to the team and the methodology, and help each other to improve
- Maximise the value clients can derive from Benchmark and Align
- Contribute to the development of the HR Best Practices Survey
5. Contribute to content generation for Content Marketing and Connect purposes
- Exchange best practices with the team(s) to optimise client experience, and usage of the full product offering
- Pro-actively contribute to the improvement of the Certification and Certification Standards Clusters in terms of content, process, communication, etc.
In order to fit into our world of work you need to have the following competencies. Something we all love, and do well:
- Customer focus
- Global perspective
Key success competencies
- Manages complexity
- Plans and Aligns
- Ensures accountability
- Interpersonal savvy
- Communicates effectively
- Organizational savvy
- You are enthusiastic, curious, and not afraid of trying new things even if sometimes you fail (a little bit!) because this is how you grow; you thrive in a diverse and multicultural work environment
- Working across teams brings you energy and new ideas; you feed on giving and receiving feedback because we can all learn from each other
- You are analytical, detail-oriented, and use your common sense for problem-solving
- You are autonomous and require little guidance to get on with your work; you are organized and a fast-learner
- Your excellent communication and presentation skills combined with a strong sense of client focus are suitable for both onsite and online meetings
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in HR or a related work field in a large multinational organization.
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- Excellent oral and written command of English (fluent). French and/or Spanish would be advantageous
- You are based in Europe (*NL, Germany, Belgium, France, Spain, UK) and willing to occasionally travel within Europe and outside Europe (post-pandemic) Please do not respond if you do not reside in one of these countries.