Top Employers Institute is the global authority in recognising excellence in people practices. Through our certification, we influence the lives of more than 7 million employees by inspiring our clients to continuously enrich the world of work.
Purpose and contribution to company strategy
PMO-HR Analyst is part of the HR team of Top Employers Institute and has a key contributing role in the support and improvement of HR processes increasing the maturity of the HR function, by driving the HR calendar, setting up a project structure, optimizing processes, compliance, and HR analytics. The goal of our HR function is to drive accelerated growth, to continuously develop our people, and deliver professional HR services while driving our People-Centric culture. You will work closely with the Global HR team, consisting of HRBP’s, HR Operations Specialist, and business stakeholders. You will report directly to the People Director.
- Leads and implements business cycle project plans; evaluates project status and resource utilization and implements changes to improve team effectiveness.
- Participates in the development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, objectives, short-and long-range planning; develops and implements projects and programs to assist in the accomplishment of established goals.
- Produce workstream or project plans, ensuring that all activities are identified, are appropriately organized to deliver project objectives, and comply with the organization's project management framework.
- Identify shortcomings in compliance processes, systems, and procedures, and suggest and implement appropriate improvements. Work is focused on an assigned unit or discipline.
- Draft HR frameworks and tools within an area of expertise to meet business needs, ensuring compliance with specified design principles, internal policies, and external legal requirements.
- Deliver complex analyses of HR data; identify key trends and contribute to the creation of HR insights that enable the diagnosis of business issues, enhancement of employee engagement, and/or improvement of business performance.
- Specify and lead the delivery of the project review process to ensure that stakeholders are able to evaluate progress and their needs, and concerns are identified and met.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and metrics using our HRIS and proprietary in-house tools
- Structure and organize the HR function to meet the business strategy goals
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team to make things happen – turning ideas and strategy into tangible realities and outcomes using a structured approach.
Key Success Competencies
- Companywide competencies: Collaboration, customer focus, global perspective.
- Role-specific competencies: Ensures accountability, balances stakeholders, plans and aligns, Action-oriented, Organizational Savvy, Situational Adaptability, Manages complexity, drives results, optimizes work processes, business insight.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience managing projects in HR or a related work field, preferably in a large multinational organization.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Outstanding oral and written command of English (fluent)
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and analytical skills
- Adept at using project management knowledge and skills to work independently while guiding and training others on managing projects and/or programs within desired cost, time, and quality parameters.
- Ability to understand, assess and manage risks
- Competent in providing technical guidance when required on analyzing data trends for use in reports to help guide decision-making.
- Experience of working in a PMO on a transformation programme
- Maintain and improve PMO processes, policies and contribute to the integration of project management activities.
- Works with full competence to identify, verify, and manage changes to the scope of the project or program, utilizing the most appropriate approach.
- You are results-oriented, autonomous, and require little guidance to get on with your work; you are organized and a fast-learner
- You are energetic, curious, and you thrive in a diverse and multicultural work environment
Top Employers Institute offers
- Competitive remuneration (monthly salary + variable pay.) and solid benefits
- Hybrid working in a People-Centric environment
- Dynamic, open, and professional business culture
- Plenty of room for initiatives and own responsibility
- Work in a growing organisation with colleagues from all over the world
- Leader in HR relied on by global clients such as DHL, Novartis, and PepsiCo
- Fast-growing company (double-digit revenue growth in 2021), backed by HAL Investments, one of the largest investment companies of the Netherlands
- International environment: 10 country offices, from Shanghai to Cape Town to São Paulo, with clients in 100+ countries
Top Employers Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and celebrate each other’s differences. We know that a diverse workforce enhances our success. We are conscious that having the freedom to be yourself is the basis of sustainable growth. To us, it doesn’t matter where you were born, what you believe in, how old you are, what you look like, or who you love. We actively promote and depend on the diversity of thought, skills, and capabilities in our project teams to serve our international consumer base in the best way possible. We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds actually lift Top Employers Institute to new heights and increase our way of thinking for a better world of work. Join us, as there is a place for you here!